[pypy-dev] Re: Sprint in Dublin

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Aug 13 14:52:53 CEST 2004

Richard Emslie <rxe at ukshells.co.uk> writes:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I've been talking to a few people about organising a room in the local
> college for a sprint in Dublin for early October.

Hmm, the location suits me very well (Ryanair fly Bristol->Dublin, I
think) but the dates do not.  Unfortunately, I'm not really sure when
would be better -- later in October is more likely to work for me,
though.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Arrrrgh, the braindamage!  It's not unlike the massively
  non-brilliant decision to use the period in abbreviations