[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-sprint] Sprint in Dublin

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Fri Aug 13 15:06:16 CEST 2004

Hi Richard,

[Richard Emslie Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 01:25:19PM +0100]
> Hi everyone!
>
> I've been talking to a few people about organising a room in the local
> college for a sprint in Dublin for early October.  This is not a
> announcement that a sprint will be happening, just would like to get a
> feel for the interest level incase I am pursuing this in vain.

I am definitely interested but you already knew this :-)

> Preliminary dates would be Oct 4th-11th.

fine for me ASFAIK. Later is probably ok, too.

> Also, if anyone who can assist me
> in organising - feel free to drop me a line. Thanks!

I should be able to help organising.  Note that i wrote
a checklist for some earlier sprints which helps to not
forget things:

  http://codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc/sprintinfo/checklist.html

which gets generated out of trunk/pypy/doc/sprintinfo/checklist.txt
so feel free to enhance/correct the document.

cheers,

    Holger