[pypy-dev] Re: Sprint in Dublin

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Aug 13 16:41:37 CEST 2004

Hi Richard!

[Richard]
> > I've been talking to a few people about organising a room in the local
> > college for a sprint in Dublin for early October.

Nice !  I can also volunteer to help organize things.  If it is of any help I
could show up in Dublin 1-2 days in advance (I've never been there, though.)

[Michael]
> Hmm, the location suits me very well (Ryanair fly Bristol->Dublin, I
> think) but the dates do not.  Unfortunately, I'm not really sure when
> would be better -- later in October is more likely to work for me,
> though.

It would be a shame that you could not attend the closest sprint so far!
I vote for whatever sprint dates suit Michael.

Looking forward to see you,

Armin