[pypy-dev] Ever since we nuked (nearly all of) our spam in the pypy-dev archive

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Aug 13 17:08:05 CEST 2004

all of our links to articles in the pypy-dev archive have been broken.
I'm fixing them now.  Right now I am in doc/devel/testdesign.txt, and
I have found a dangling ReST reference:

after: Command line tool test_all
but before: New unit testing framework (not ready yet)

There is this thing:

_mail: http://codespeak.net/pipermail/pypy-dev/2003q2/000789.html

This is a note from Armin saying he likes the Oscon Paper, which doesn't
seem to fit there at all.  But nothing refers to mail ... does anybody
remember writing this, what it was for, and what I should do with it?

I also changed the text to reflect the fact that the Standard Object
Space is what you get when you don't specify what you are running ...

Laura