[pypy-dev] translate_pypy.py

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Aug 15 23:33:05 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've played a bit with interactive graph browsing in Pygame.  Try out the new
version of src/goal/translate_pypy.py.  It analyzes a bit of PyPy (still not
sure why only this bit), then display the the call graph (where nodes are
functions) and the class hierarchy.  Clicking on a function gives you the
function's usual flow graph.  Clicking on a class shows you the inferred
attributes.

The goal of the recent changes were also to make it practical to browse large
graphs.  We should be able not to get lost now.  The main method of navigation
is to click on a node or a connecting edge, which goes there.  Use the left
arrow key to come back.  If you wish to, as before, you can also click'n'drag
(left button to zoom, right button to scroll).