[pypy-dev] Re: C functions in CPython/Modules

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Aug 23 12:50:24 CEST 2004

Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> writes:

> Do these lot have unittests someplace?  I cannot seem to find any.

I'm unsure what you're asking.  If you are talking about the C modules
that live in the .../src/python/Modules/*.c files in the Python source
distribution then their unitests are in Lib/test/test_*.py like
everything else.  There's also Modules/_testcapimodule.c for the tests
that have to be written in C (these are run by
Lib/test/test_capimodule.py).

If that doesn't answer your question, then I obviously didn't
understand it.

Cheers,
mwh

--
42. You can measure a programmer's perspective by noting his
    attitude on the continuing vitality of FORTRAN.