[pypy-dev] Organizing Sprints.

Brian Dorsey briandorsey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 19:10:50 CET 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:05:09 +0100, holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> wrote:
> What is a good time e.g. weatherwise to come to Seattle?
Summer and fall are my favorites, especially for people who like being
outside. ;)

> Btw, it seems that in January we are going to attempt some
> longer term planning regarding sprints ...
Sounds good. I'll put in a word for Seattle then. (I'll be out of the
country and away from the net until mid-January, though)

> P.S.: side note: one thing i really dislike about coming to the
>       states is this fingerprint/iris scan thingie and i know i am not
>       alone with this.  OTOH, the german government is even planning
>       to introduce similar requirements in our passports, anyway.
>       So i presume it gets more difficult everywhere to escape
>       more or less total government surveillance possibilities ...
>       only that germany should know better.
Agreed, all the checks at the border seem to be getting worse and
worse. And it only seems to be getting more and more common around the
world. *sigh*