[pypy-dev] module writing

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Dec 9 11:00:27 CET 2004

Hi Douglas,

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 06:24:18PM -0500, Douglas McNeil wrote:
> Should I follow Christian's suggestion and avoid generators in this stuff?

Not necessarily.  The first goal here is to have nice-looking, understandable
Python version for all these C modules.  It's ok if they don't map directly to
our set of performance-biased restrictions, particularly given that we're not
sure yet about the status of this kind of code (as opposed, say, to the core
PyPy code which really needs to be restricted).

Thanks for the support!

A bientot,

Armin.