[pypy-dev] Switzerland sprint around Jan 22-29

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Dec 10 17:58:39 CET 2004

Hi all!

The next sprint will take place in Leysin, in the Swiss pre-alps.  The precise
dates are not fixed yet, but it will almost certainly be during the week of
the 22-29th January.

Leysin is a village at an altitude of 1200 to 1400m.  It is a skiing station,
and also the place where I lived for 20 years.  There are 2000 people in
summer and 10000 in winter :-) but the sprint will be just before the most
crowded periods of February.  Of course at least one full day will be
dedicated to winter sports!

Both the sprint venue and the logding will be in a very spacious pair of
chalets built specifically for bed&breakfast: http://www.ermina.ch/.

Early warning: the internet connexion will be limited to a single 600Kb ADSL.
I guess we can set up something to work around this, along the line of moving
the whole repository to a local machine for the week.

A bientot,

Armin