[pypy-dev] Switzerland sprint around Jan 22-29

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Fri Dec 10 18:32:47 CET 2004

Hi Armin,

[Armin Rigo Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 04:58:39PM +0000]
> Early warning: the internet connexion will be limited to a single 600Kb ADSL.
> I guess we can set up something to work around this, along the line of moving
> the whole repository to a local machine for the week.

600Kb ADSL should be more than enough for svn-access unless people
keep trying to checkout svn/pypy as a whole.  And moving to a local
machine kind of separates out the rest of the world, so this is
not really an option IMO.

Moreover, what about extending the sprint time to 9 days or so with
one day wintersports and one day break?  Of course, it may be
pretty expensive and thus we may want to limit the length a bit
more.

cheers,

    holger