[pypy-dev] PyCon?

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun Dec 26 12:50:51 CET 2004

Hi Armin,

On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 08:59 +0000, Armin Rigo wrote:
> I guess we should submit a PyCon talk about PyPy, right?
>
> "PyPy, status report", or something more elaborate?

A technical status report sounds good, probably focusing
on issues related to flowgraph and annotation.   Maybe
we can in March even present a running C-generated
interpreter, who knows.  Can you prepare an abstract
that we can send in?

I had an emergency visit to the dentist and am only slowly
recovering (and still need to finalize my talk tomorrow
at the CCC conference). But i am ready to contribute
later.

> I would prefer not to mix "how to get EU money" with the technical
> presentation this time...

agreed.

cheers,

    holger