[pypy-dev] PyCon / sprints

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Jan 13 14:31:20 CET 2004

On tisdag 13 januari 2004 14.18, Armin Rigo wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> The proposal deadline for PyCon in in two days (Jan 15). Is anyone going to
> attend?  It seems that the motivation to go there has dropped.  And it is
> much too early to even start thinking about a sprint there, so it most
> probably won't happen.
>
> No sprint is fixed.  The Austria sprint isn't sure at the moment.  Then
> there are many vague ideas around at the time, all in April (Easter is 11
> April): the ACCU conference (before or after); Switzerland (April is
> university holidays so sprint rooms are easy to find); Dublin?  Elsewhere?

It looks as if Laura and I may be the only Pypy people who are going to Pycon.
Since I think it would be a pity to not have a presentation of the Pypy
project there, I think I should propose to give one. If somebody else who is
better suited for the job is going, plese speak up. Otherwise I will send in
my proposal tomorrow.

Jacob Hallén