[pypy-dev] posting policies

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Jan 27 13:36:42 CET 2004

[opraeconnection-owner at lists.opraonline.org Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 07:35:39AM -0500]
> Article rejected, un-authorized poster of pypy-dev at codespeak.net

as many of you probably know by now this is a *virus* so just ignore it.

I guess we should either restrict the posting policy on codespeak and/or use some
more filters (we are currently only using RBL filters, no content based
filters).  I am a bit hesitant to disallow non-members of the list
posting to pypy-dev.  Would this even work for the people reading the list over
the gmane news/mail gateway? I doubt it.  However, for the time beeing, i'll
experiment with holding non-members postings and see what happens ...

Anyone out there who integrated spambayes and mailman in a nice manner
and would like to give some advice? Otherwise i'll just go ahead and try
to see what i can do ....

cheers,

    holger