[FW: Re: [pypy-dev] Patches?]

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Jul 1 17:39:04 CEST 2004

Ben, welcome to PyPy!  Yes, patches are welcome and encouraged.  At this point
I guess that people interested to contribute can get check-in right easily

> > The second is in pprint. If you do

> > you get a massive traceback which I haven't yet quite worked out a fix for.
> This seems to work in the standard object space though.

It was a limitation of the trivial object space not accepting keyword
arguments in one of its dark internal relaying routines.  Fixed.

TrivialObjSpace is really not trivial at all.  I believe that ideally it
should be (1) renamed, (2) no longer the default.  Always run 'py.py -S'
unless you have a reason not to.