[pypy-dev] I am about ready to feed all of the src-utest branch of pypy to utestconverter.

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Jul 2 22:05:44 CEST 2004

How do we want to do this? Make a 'new' directory in each dir and put the new version
of each file in the equivalently-named place there?

How do we want, beyond eyeballing it, to check to see that the script works?

The only thing left to do, as far as I can tell, is to add the option parsing.
Do we want this to read from stdin?  Do we want it to take a filename?  I figure
stdin to stdout is what we want, but optionally let it take a file name.  But
other tastes may vary.  Opinions?

Laura