[pypy-dev] PyPy site suggestions

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Fri Jul 2 22:07:05 CEST 2004

[Laura Creighton Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 09:46:20PM +0200]
> In a message of Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:43:46 +0200, holger krekel writes:
> >Hi Terry,
> >
> >[Terry Reedy Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 12:54:33PM -0400]
> >> I have a couple of suggestions for the PyPy site, but could not find a
> >> 'contact webmaster' link or button, hence this post.
> >>
> >> 0. Add such to your standard page template.
> >
> >ok, added right of the top-level menu.  I think that in the end the
> >'lists' page should be renamed to 'contact', 'talk' or some such
> >presenting the lists and some contact info.
>
> Interesting, on another place, I am busy arguing that 'contact' should
> be replaced with 'lists'....

I am not sure about anything here.  The 'lists' page is rather thin, currently,
maybe we should just redo the entry/home-page and put more information there.
Of course, if someone restarts doing pypy-dev-summaries then a 'lists' page
would be worth itself, again.

Note that Jum and me are currently building up brand new codespeak
servers (which have been mostly donated by Infrae in Rotterdam, thanks!)
and we plan to utilize trac [1] as the core codespeak project management
software.  All projects will remain free to have their own pages and
customizations, of course.   More about this later.  It will take some
time partly because of stuff like *cough* EU negotiations *cough*.

cheers,

    Holger

[1] http://www.edgewall.com/products/trac/