[pypy-dev] pow and complex object

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Jul 5 11:58:04 CEST 2004

[Ben Young Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 10:40:18AM +0100]
> On Monday 05 July 2004 10:28, holger krekel wrote:
> > [Ben Young Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 09:27:45AM +0100]
> >
> > > Hi, I have a patch for string formatting where you want to left pad with
> > > zeros. Could someone apply it for me if it looks reasonable?
> >
> > can you write a test or two for this?
> >

> Ok, here is the revised patch. (+ a bug fix :) Must remember to write tests
> first!

good, just committed it. If you promise to keep to the practise of writing
tests for stuff you checkin you can get checkin rights if you like :-)
If interested, send me a private mail with your prefered username and
your ssh-public-key.

cheers,

    holger