[pypy-dev] src/pypy/translator/test and src/pypy/tool/test

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Jul 6 11:26:50 CEST 2004

In a message of Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:59:11 +0200, holger krekel writes:
>[Laura Creighton Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:39:20AM +0200]
>> Where is the std/path that tool/udir.py wants?  The only std I can find
> is
>> pypy/objspace/std/ but there is not file named path.py there ...
>
>well, src/std/path/ should exist and be a directory.
>you are not in some branch ("svn info" will tell), right?
>And this is an unmodified pypy-src tree? Sorry for asking
>these questions but as it works apparently for everybody
>else i am kind of out of luck of guessing anything more sensible.
>
>cheers,
>
>    holger

I didn't have an src/std/path.  And when I did svn up, it didn't make one.
It turned out deep in Pyrex I had a working copy locked, which made the
checkout stop, but silently.  It only started complaining about the locks
when I removed the Pyrex dir -- all of them actually -- and made it regenerate
afresh. Then after svn cleanup, down came std, and everything started working
again.  Sorry for the confusion --- now if I can duplicate this state to
send off to the svn people.  Because I really thought I had everything, and
it was the import that was wrong ....

Laura