[pypy-dev] Re: die cpythonobject, die!

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jul 14 19:04:35 CEST 2004

Richard Emslie <rxe at ukshells.co.uk> writes:

> We need a sprint!  :-)  Think I've exhausted my pypy hacking for the
> week...
>
> Well, i'm not sure if this is much better than the last hack, but at
> least no references to SlotWrapperType anymore... ;-)

Well, I've done something a bit different... it special cases slot
wrappers again, which is a bit smelly, but I'm happier with this
version:

http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/fakeit3.diff

(also new in this version of the patch is actually getting rid
CPythonObject and associated cruft).

If there are no screams of protest, I'll probably check this in pretty
soon.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  If design space weren't so vast, and the good solutions so small a
  portion of it, programming would be a lot easier.