[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r5628 - pypy/trunk/src/pypy/objspace/std

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Jul 24 16:24:34 CEST 2004

[Michael Hudson Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 11:37:41AM +0100]
> mwh at codespeak.net writes:
>
> > Author: mwh
> > Date: Fri Jul 23 12:31:52 2004
> > New Revision: 5628
> >
> > Modified:
> >    pypy/trunk/src/pypy/objspace/std/stringobject.py
> > Log:
> > the reason faked types shouldn't be specific to an instance:
> > turn on string to unicode delegation
>
> I'd like to change this message to
>
> the reason faked types shouldn't be specific to an instance:
> turn on string to unicode delegation
> also, kill some dead code and use what appears to be the modern
> way to detect mappings (hasattr(thing, "keys"), believe it or not)
>
> but "svn pe --revprop -r 5628 svn:log" didn't work.  Ideas?

hum, didn't you also get the error message

    svn: Repository has not been enabled to accept revision propchanges;
    ask the administrator to create a pre-revprop-change hook

?  However, before we enable this in the repo i'd like to research
a bit if there are any nice notify-scripts for revprop-changes.

    holger