[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r4909 - in pypy/branch/src-newobjectmodel/pypy: interpreter objspace objspace/std

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Jun 4 16:24:07 CEST 2004

Wow.  The world is over indeed.

At any rate, it looks like I might get to write soem code today after all.
My idea is to take the builditn checker and make it spit out html.
I know very little about generating html, but Ihave some nice books here.
Of course, what would be best is if you already had a page that mostly did
what you want this page to do, so I could simply 'make one like that'.
Anybody got a candidate?

Laura - reading html book while peeling potatoes