[pypy-dev] utest conversion

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Jun 15 22:05:09 CEST 2004

[Laura Creighton Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:57:55PM +0200]
> >Something else: It would be good if you switched to working on
> >the trunk-version of PyPy. The branch/src-newobjectmodel is basically
> >out of order and has been merged back into the trunk on the sunday
> >before EuroPython 2004.  (You can see where you are via "svn info"
> >in e.g. the src/ directory).
>
> I'm not there.  I'm in http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/branch/src-new-utest/pypy/tool
> and I made that branch the thursday or Friday after EP.  Do you want me to
> move?

No, i guess that's fine although the tool itself could certainly live on
the trunk as well.  The branch is only really needed when actually going
for the conversion and it usually is easier to open branches just for
short timeframes to reduce merging complexity.  Btw, I hope i will find
some time later this week to work on the remaining utest-issues other
than the assertion-conversions.

cheers,

    holger