[pypy-dev] Re: PyCON bits

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Mar 29 20:02:18 CEST 2004

Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> writes:

>> Cheers,
>> mwh
>> (who came as close to unsubscribing from python-dev as he's ever been today)
>
> Because of decorators, so much growing iterator C implementations,
> optimization and growing featurism?

Not so much that (I'm the author of the decorators patch, after all)
but long threads about changing something that has no chance of
changing in a stupid way.

Last week's climbing holiday meant two things:

1) fiddly details about programming languages don't seem that exciting
   right now, and
2) i read that big dumb thread in one sitting.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Make this IDLE version 0.8.  (We have to skip 0.7 because that
  was a CNRI release in a corner of the basement of a government