[pypy-dev] Is Rocco Moretti coming to EuroPython?

Rocco Moretti roccomoretti at hotpop.com
Fri May 14 15:54:44 CEST 2004

Laura Creighton wrote:

> Haven't heard anything from him recently.  I was hoping he would be around for
> some Sprinting ...
>
> Laura

I must say I'm touched. I've been incommunicado so long, I'd have
guessed you would have thought that I've abandoned you.

No, it's just that I've been incredibly busy recently. Hopefully, I'll
have some free time in the coming months to lend to PyPy, but
unfortunately EuroPython won't be one of them.

You're in my heart, if not on my immediate list of things to do.

-Rocco