[pypy-dev] explicit documentation (re)organization

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun Nov 7 12:06:53 CET 2004

Hi Anna,

[Anna Martelli Ravenscroft Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 10:16:59AM +0100]
> is there a way I can help with this? I miss working with you guys, and
> this seems like somewhere that I could be useful, whether or not I fully
> comprehend the ins and outs of where the pypy project is at the moment.

My current intention is to first sort out the documentation
that is resonably up to date with the code and that can
obviously only be judged by people being involved with the
code.  After we are there, i am sure you can help with
improving and making it more easily accessible to
"first-time PyPyers" where it actually helps not knowing
too much :-)

cheers,

    holger