[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r7670 - pypy/trunk/src/pypy/annotation

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Nov 25 13:57:24 CET 2004

arigo at codespeak.net writes:

> Author: arigo
> Date: Thu Nov 25 11:45:46 2004
> New Revision: 7670
>
> Modified:
>    pypy/trunk/src/pypy/annotation/bookkeeper.py
> Log:
> Fixed the handling of the implicit call to __init__ upon instance creation.

Thank you!  I didn't actually mean to check that code in, but it
didn't obviously break anything.  I should probably still have backed
it out.

Cheers,
mwh

PS: pypy-svn should probably have a Reply-To: of pypy-dev.  The usual
reasons why this is Evil and Wrong don't really apply to this list
(esp. as I don't think @codespeak.net addresses work :).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
                                                -- W. Somerset Maugham