[pypy-dev] binascii.py in pure python

Florian Bauer bauflo3 at web.de
Thu Nov 25 16:53:33 CET 2004

Hi there,

I checked the list of missing C modules on the wiki pages.
I could contribute some code for binascii.py.
Some time ago i started porting the C module to python.
It's halfway done, but some functions are pretty usable and have some test coverage.
Right now, I don't have time to download pypy and play with it, so I don't know if there are any issues with integrating my code. It would be best if I could develop and test the module on CPython.

Cheers
Florian