[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r7670 - pypy/trunk/src/pypy/annotation

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Nov 25 19:18:17 CET 2004

[Michael Hudson Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 12:57:24PM +0000]
> PS: pypy-svn should probably have a Reply-To: of pypy-dev.  The usual
> reasons why this is Evil and Wrong don't really apply to this list
> (esp. as I don't think @codespeak.net addresses work :).

They work for some of us.  You can easily make it work for you
if you put a ".forward" file in your home directory on codespeak.

But i agree that replying to a pypy-svn notification should
just get you pypy-dev. I configured it this way now.

If we discover that people are regularly misposting private
details of their love live in reply to a svn notification we can
revert it, i guess.

cheers,

    holger