[pypy-dev] Congratulations to the Pypy team

Xavier Heymans xavier at zope-europe.org
Fri Nov 26 18:01:08 CET 2004

Hi Holger,

At the conference the Pypy project was presented as approved. It was listed
within the EU projects the day before. I think you are among the first open
source projects approved. So I guess you have a 99% change to get it trough.
The Eu commissioner explained that it had been difficult to support it
because most people do not understand how open source is organized.

I would be interested to receive information about your project because the
same work has to be done with Zope, Plone, ... Who should I contact?

Crossing fingers until December 1 and good luck,

Xavier