[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r7670 - pypy/trunk/src/pypy/annotation

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Nov 28 16:47:49 CET 2004

hpk at trillke.net (holger krekel) writes:

> [Michael Hudson Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 12:57:24PM +0000]
>> PS: pypy-svn should probably have a Reply-To: of pypy-dev.  The usual
>> reasons why this is Evil and Wrong don't really apply to this list
>> (esp. as I don't think @codespeak.net addresses work :).
>
> They work for some of us.  You can easily make it work for you
> if you put a ".forward" file in your home directory on codespeak.

I just typed 'mutt' on codespeak and found that mwh at codespeak.net does
in fact work, but that it's mostly spammers who've noticed this so
far... I have enough email addresses already, I think.

> But i agree that replying to a pypy-svn notification should
> just get you pypy-dev. I configured it this way now.

Thank you all the same :)

> If we discover that people are regularly misposting private
> details of their love live in reply to a svn notification we can
> revert it, i guess.

:)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  <moshez> glyph: I don't know anything about reality.
                                                -- from Twisted.Quotes