[pypy-dev] important codespeak news

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Oct 9 18:18:08 CEST 2004

Hi everyone using services on codespeak,

first of all, please don't simply reply to this mail because
you may reply to a lot of mailing lists because this is a
crossposting. However, it's probably the last crossposting.
Why? See below.

Jens-Uwe Mager and me are currently sitting on the new
codespeak hardware and software setup.  It will run on
subversion 1.1 among other things and we plan to introduce
proper SSL support, a trac based project environment, and more
redundancy.  Our first step, however, will be migrating the
hardware.

Now we recommend that everybody who works with codespeak
services subscribes to our new announce mailing list:

This will from now on be the sole place where we announce news
- including downtimes and important upgrades or problems -
regarding codespeak.  It is expected to be a very low volume
list and it's readonly.

For developing and discussing infrastructure enhancements
please subscribe to our development list, located here:

This serves as the place to discuss introducing the trac
project management environment, and other general
improvements. We also welcome further help and suggestions and
we can rather easily grant sysadmin-privs because we have full
version control of the codespeak configuration files.

For example, if you want to know more details regarding
this announcements, you should subscribe to codespeak-dev
and post your question.

cheers,

    Holger Krekel & Jens-Uwe Mager