[pypy-dev] C keywords as parameters

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Oct 21 11:56:39 CEST 2004

Hi Anders,

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 04:50:11PM +0200, Anders Lehmann wrote:
> struct __pyx_obj_11entry_point_W_Root__8329f0 {
>   PyObject_HEAD
>   PyObject *typedef;
> };

Right, I remember that it was one of the annoyances with Pyrex that eventually
lead me to consider how difficult (or not) it would be to write C code
directly instead...

>        pyxcode=pyxcode.replace('typedef','type_def')
> I wont check in the change as I dont think this is the right solution.

If someone wants to fix (or even report) the problem in Pyrex, he's welcome.
For now I think we can start focusing on the C backend and come back to Pyrex
later (if at all).

> Hope you will have a good sprint in Vilnius (I wont be able to make alas)

Thanks!  Hope to see you again in a future sprint,

Armin