[pypy-dev] after discussion with Armin about RPython

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Sep 25 20:48:19 CEST 2004

Hi Laura,

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 06:09:48PM +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
> trying to define it more formally again.  It might give us  (me at any rate)
> a better idea of exactly what obvious direct C equivalents we need.

The guidelines in svn/pypy/trunk/doc/objspace/restrictedpy.txt are still
almost up-to-date.  (I just mentioned dictionaries, which we decided to allow
with string keys during the last sprint.)  We might bit the bullet and write
down a more formally complete and less hand-wavy definition, though.

Armin