[pypy-dev] http://projects.edgewall.com/qunittest/

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun Sep 26 09:50:05 CEST 2004

Hi Laura,

[Laura Creighton Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 07:59:20AM +0200]
> I wonder how hard that would be to integrate with our unittest framework?

Look into the source and tell us :-)

Judging from looking at 'trac' which is also hosted at edgewell i guess
it shouldn't be hard.

Btw, the 'std' stuff [*] i showed at EuroPython which contains
the unittest framework is soon to be renamed/refactored to the
root name 'py' and the testing part will be 'py.test'.  When
i'll get to the point of integrating all this into pypy then
i'll ask you for help with the nice renaming tool you have
written ...

And while we are at it, does anyone have real experience with
"bicycle repair man"? I would like to try it for a
renaming/refactoring session and am interested in any
experiences. A refactoring tool supporting refactoring/renaming
would probably be of help to PyPy.

cheers,

    holger

[*] http://codespeak.net/svn/user/hpk/talks/std-talk.txt