[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r10600 - pypy/dist/pypy/translator/genc

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Apr 14 11:45:26 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 01:53:41AM +0200, tismer at codespeak.net wrote:
> Modified:
>    pypy/dist/pypy/translator/genc/pyobj_include.h
> Log:
> OP_ABS was missing, targetpypy1 was not compiling!
> How can this happen???

I changed the flow space to unify calls to built-in functions and operations
when possible.  For example, the annotator had to deal with both the 'type'
operation and the 'type()' built-in doing the same thing.  Now the flow
objspace contains a list of built-ins that map to operations, and always
produces the operation.  That's why genc.h is now found to be incomplete:
operations like 'abs' didn't use to turn up...

I will just go over the full list of operations and make sure pyobj_include.h
contains them.

Armin