[pypy-dev] Sprint in Heidelberg

Carl Friedrich Bolz oldjava at gmx.net
Wed Apr 6 02:18:27 CEST 2005

Hi pypy-dev!

Today I talked to the administrator of the institute of physics of the
university of Heidelberg about the possibility of doing a PyPy sprint in
Heidelberg this summer. He told me it would not be problem at all to use
the rooms and facilities of the institute of physics as long as the sprint
would take place during semester break, which ranges from 17. July  to  16.
October. It would be better though to stay in the range August-September
since a lot of people are on holiday during that period. He even told me
that he would support an official request (he thought the PyGame flowgraph
viewer was pretty cool :-) ) and help me get the official stuff gone --
which also doesn't amount to much more than talking to a professor and
reserving the sprinting room.

So I can offer you the opportunity to sprint in Heidelberg this summer. I
would really be delighted to host such an event.

Regards,

Carl Friedrich