[pypy-dev] Quick question

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Apr 14 12:16:23 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:10 +0100, Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com wrote:
> Just a quick question from an interested observer!
>
> Has the trivial object space completely died now? I can't find in the
> source, but the documentation specifically states that it won't be going
> away!

Reality has been adjusted: the documentation doesn't mention trivial
object space anymore.

The truth is that maintaining the trivial object space was getting
more and more involved with no real benefit.  The trivial object space
was useful as long as the standard object space was not complete enough.
It is even arguable if the trivial object space didn't actually get more
complicated in its implementation than the standard one.

cheers,

    holger