[pypy-dev] Re: Fwd: michele.simionato at gmail.com: ACCU conference aftermath

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Thu Apr 28 14:00:15 CEST 2005

Not Common Lisp, but Lush (http://lush.sf.net) is a Lisp dialect that
compiles natively using using C as an intermediate language.  It was
developed as a scripting language for machine learning research and has been
used in commercial applications.  It also alows inline use of C.

Linj (Lisp is not Java, http://www.evaluator.pt/downloads/tutorial.html)
translates from idiomatic Lisp to idiomatic Java and back, allowing Lisp
programmers to work on Java projects without writing any Java code.  Haven't
tried it, so I don't know how well it lives up to this goal, but you might
find it interesting/useful.

Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve at shrogers.com
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
"Reach low orbit and you're half way to anywhere in the Solar System."
-- Robert A. Heinlein