[pypy-dev] Re: next pypy-sync meeting

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Dec 14 16:47:23 CET 2005

Eric van Riet Paap <eric at vanrietpaap.nl> writes:

> Hello world of PyPy,
>
> It is my pleasure to invite you to the next pypy-sync meeting.
>
> Time & location: 1.00 - 1.30 pm (GMT+1) at #pypy-sync

I do not expect to be able to attend this (as mentioned on the
sprint).  I'll be on a train (although if wifi at schiphol is cheap
enough I may catch the end of the meeting).

> Regular Topics
> ====================
>
> - activity reports (3 prepared lines of info)

LAST WEEK: sprint, recover, small things
NEXT WEEK: jit stuff
BLOCKERS: coordination/keeping up

> - pypy-sync meetings attendance

I should be at the next one :)

> - mallorca sprint topics
> - start of pycon-sprint planning / determine timing (mwh&hpk
>   volunteered to care)

Did I?  Cool! :) I guess this mostly means talking to the PyCon
organizers at this stage...

> Please let me know if there is anything else you feel we should discuss.

As usual, I invite suggestions for this week's "This Week in PyPy",
though these hardly have to be during the meeting itself.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  C is not clean -- the language has _many_ gotchas and traps, and
  although its semantics are _simple_ in some sense, it is not any