[pypy-dev] Re: Type inference documentation

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sat Feb 19 22:19:59 CET 2005

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> Well, certainly.  I don't know how soon, though.  It's also one of
> the most mind bending parts of the project currently.

To make my point the way I originally intended too (sigh): If I was to
work on lowering the bar to entry of the annotator, currently I would
work on making it less incomprehensible before working on

  In that case I suggest that to get the correct image you look at
  the screen from inside the monitor whilst standing on your head.
               -- James Bonfield, http://www.ioccc.org/2000/rince.hint