[pypy-dev] [hpk at trillke.net: [codespeak-ann] server move - thursday (6th Jan. 2005)]

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Jan 6 11:47:58 CET 2005

Hi pypy-dev,

i figure that a number of maybe-interested people are not
subscribed to the codespeak announce list, so here i forward
an announcement which talks about server-moves/works later
today. If you want to receive such news then subscribe to

cheers,

    holger

----- Forwarded message from holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> -----