[pypy-dev] Upcoming PyPy sprint

Adrien Di Mascio Adrien.DiMascio at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 6 22:02:17 CET 2005

Hi there,

[Sorry, this should probably not be sent to pypy-dev, but I'm just
answering Armin's mail]

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:42:45PM +0000, Armin Rigo wrote:
> > Would I be able to pick up some knowledge of PyPy by attending a few
> > days, or would it be a complete waste of everybody's time?
>
> Would you be able to attend the beginning of the sprint?  I fear that near the
> end we might all be in "quickly-hack-a-bit-more-we-want-this-to-work"
> mode...  but the beginning should definitely be interesting, and you are most
> welcome!

Ludovic and I won't be able to be there before the 24th. Is it be
possible for you (Pypy team) to keep some of the "Introducing PyPy"
part for Monday and Tuesday ? It not, well ..., we'll try to hack on
PyPy as best as we can, but you'll have to be lenient with us ;-)

Cheers,
Adrien.

--
Adrien Di Mascio