[pypy-dev] [patch] fix for dot bad string generation

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Jan 25 06:09:42 CET 2005

Hi Odie,

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 18:00 +0100, Olivier Dormond wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:50:51 +0100, holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> wrote:
> > I am not sure there is a patch attached here :-)
> > what about you get an account and checkin your fix?
>
> Looks like gmail eat my attachment. :-(

Or mailman ate it.  (basically mailman doesn't like attachments
other than text/plain).

> You can find it at http://codespeak.net/~odie

Ah now i understand, i thought you were refering to
a pypy-patch :-)  We should probably direct your patch
at the graphviz maintainers.

and sorry for forgetting that you already had a
fresh account anyway.  busy day yesterday ...

have a nice week, hopefully until saturday,

    holger