[pypy-dev] Please give advice for newbie reading pypy source......

seberino at spawar.navy.mil seberino at spawar.navy.mil
Sun Jul 10 08:22:37 CEST 2005

PyPy Developers:

I'm really excited about learning PyPy source code really well
and possibly helping the project in some capacity.
Reading source code inevitably leads to tons of questions.

**Any advice on how to progress quickly in PyPy source code understanding?**

Any chance there are PyPy people close to San Diego, California??

Any better method than posting questions to this mailing list and
slowly getting replies to all my questions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

--

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.