[pypy-dev] llvm2 update
rxe at ukshells.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 23:01:54 CEST 2005
I've just added a dummy OpaqueType implementation and refactored the
database wrt to pbc nodes. So pbcs are working for classes too now.
Here is a brief overview of things that (I think) still need to me done.
todo (probably in this order):
* exception flow of control
* any missing operations implementations (bit shifting for instance).
These can be added when they are needed and should be straight forward.
* review and update external function implementations for new way of doing
* overflows on ints/etc (more on that from Carl Friedrich...)
* should is_atomic() be a method?
* grep "XXX"s :-)
Of the above I am guess that exceptions are most interesting. The unwind
/ invoke operations of llvm fits this quite well, but still need somewhere
to store the exception and do matching - unless I missed something? Any
thoughts / takers?
More information about the Pypy-dev