[pypy-dev] New genc implementation

Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com
Wed Jun 8 15:12:18 CEST 2005

Thanks, that was what I was interested in. I was also interested in the
new ScopedBlock that was going to be introduce to help with all the
variable movement. Do you happen to know how that is progressing?

Keep up the good work! I noticed that targetrpython2.py is 20 time faster
than python now. Only 100 times more to go!