[pypy-dev] summaries on builtin types/modules

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Fri Mar 11 09:20:08 CET 2005

Hi Samuele,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 00:57 +0100, Samuele Pedroni wrote:
> I have played a bit with generating static html pages summarizing where
> we stand wrt the implementations of builtins.
>
> A first cut can be seen starting here:
>
> http://codespeak.net/~pedronis/deltareports/modules-index.html

nice although i do not fully understand all results yet.

> the numbers refer to totals, numbers/percent of missing for
> functions/attributes of modules and/or classes/types.
>
> Red/maroon means missing, incomplete.
>
> Faked stuff is considered missing.
>
> There are buttons to switch locally to different sort orders.

It would be nice to have a small legend on the top of the
pages or so.

Moreover you should now be able to use the delta-report tool
"pypy/tool/delta.py" directly on codespeak and if you look
into /home/hpk/.svntrigger you'll see how you can automate the
generation of the web pages upon svn-commits by putting an
".svntrigger" file in your home directory.  I also added a
getpypyrevision() helper to the deltareport tool (which is not
used yet but should be).

cheers,

    holger