[pypy-dev] code/dev status reports?

Olivier Dormond olivier.dormond at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:12:19 CET 2005

Hi Holger,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:16:18 +0100, holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> wrote:
> i think along with the releases we should think about
> improving the communication situation: we are mostly
> communicating over IRC, real-life sprints and pypy-svn
> which is quite effective but it makes it hard for
> people outside those loops to follow at all, i guess.
>
> Is there interest having some kind of a monthly status report
> about advances in the code base or other dev-related news?

Yes! That would be really a great idea.

I don't know if the IRC logs are just put as is on the web but maybe
just mailing a slighlty edited version of them would be enough. Let's
say something like a pypy-irc mailing list with a weekly post. Also
a monthly summary sent to pypy-dev wont hurt of course :-)

Cheers,

Odie