[pypy-dev] Re: summaries on builtin types/modules

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Mar 21 01:29:57 CET 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 21:26 +0100, Eric van Riet Paap wrote:
> Maybe it would be a good idea to see the date&time when this summary was
> created? An archive might be usefull also, just so we can track progress
> more easily.

Note that we now have the start of a more general "revision
report" page which is generated for each pypy revision:

    http://codespeak.net/pypy/rev/current/

Also i changed the documentation index page to link to this
new revision report page.  The idea is to add more
per-revision information like passing (regression) tests etc.pp.

cheers,

    holger