[pypy-dev] latest test results!

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun May 1 00:58:36 CEST 2005

Hi py-dev,

at http://codespeak.net/~hpk/pypy-testresult/ you'll find
continously updated  test results from running CPython's
regression test suite against PyPy.

Each time when someone checks in test results from a local
test run (see Armins earlier mail on how to do that), the
above web page will be updated.  Feel free to participate.

It would be nice if we would now categorize CPython's
tests into e.g. 'language features', 'extension modules'
and 'platform specific'.  We are obviously more interested
to get the language feature regression tests fully working.

cheers,

    holger